Friday 8 June 2012

Some crap I own

I'm moving out of my flat next week, and after watching a particularly nasty episode of "Hoarding - Buried Alive", I decided I better sort out some of the junk I keep in here. This is some of the stuff I must have at some point decided was indispensable -


1. Some wire for fuck knows what

2. Mini hair curlers that don't work any more, not that I ever bothered curling my hair. I have better things to do, like watching Pokemon

3. Hello Kitty stickers (doubles)

4. A big massive necklace that looked lovely in the shop but which looks ridiculous on me

5. Hello Kitty riding a dolphin

6. A Nicorette inhalator that I bought as a last resort once. Terrible - like sucking a minty pen

7. Half of a "best friends" necklace. I got the "best" part, which I could at least wear if I wanted people to know I was the best

8. 3D monkey stickers. I might keep these actually. Who the hell could throw away 3D monkey stickers?




No comments:

Post a Comment